Today was my first makeup day in weeks! It was a simple day for work, so nothing real crazy like I usually enjoy. But hopefully you guys enjoy a really simple look while I come up with cooler stuff for you!
Looking for the look and product list? Keep on reading!
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Blemish Control Primer
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Liquid Foundation in “Nude Beige”
- e.l.f. Translucent Setting Powder
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in “Mellow Wine”
- e.l.f. Bronzer Quad
- Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette in “I’ll Have a Cosmo”
- NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil in “Black”
- Anastasia Beverly HillsTinted Brow Gel in “Espresso”
- Browns and purple from NYX “Wicked Dreams” Palette
- Purple/pink from NYX’s “Avant Pop” Palette in crease
- Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara
- Red Apple Lipstick in “Gypsy Soul