Hello, everyone! This is a brand new website and blog I’m creating so I may hopefully get to connect with you as well as share what I’ve been up to in my life. My name is Jessica, and I’m studying Professional Writing at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. But there will be more in my “About” page for you to check out.
I kind of decided to also get started with the plus size blogging I’ve wanted to do for quite a while (thanks to women like Tess Holliday promoting self-love and body positivity). Now, obviously bloggers normally take a nice photo with a camera, and I’m going to do that here. However, this was a spur-of-the-moment choice, and I loved this outfit, so you get an Instagram selfie.
I wore this outfit out a few weeks ago when the weather finally was nice here (though now you wouldn’t know it was warm once), and I’m in love with it! I never used to wear shorts or tube tops, but last summer I made the choice to say “Screw it” and expand my wardrobe. Here’s all of the components of my look (with makeup included):
- Red tube top – Rainbow Shops (pretty similar to now-closed Fashion Bug, Forever 21+, etc.)
- Shorts – also from Rainbow Shops (brand is Kenneth Lopez)
- Sandals – can’t remember the brand, but I found them at Kohl’s randomly
- Lipstick – Maybelline New York ColorSensation lipstick in “Nude Lust”
- Eyeliners – Revlon Colorstay pencil on the bottom, e.l.f. liquid eyeliner on the top
- Eyeshadow – NYX “Wicked Dreams” palette
Bit of a long post to get things started, but hopefully you guys will join me and enjoy the ride!